LEARN TO PLAY TENNIS OR IMPROVE YOUR EXISTING TENNIS SKILLS!
BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE, OR ADVANCED STUDENTS WELCOME!
Learn the sport of a lifetime and have fun while doing it!
The BEGINNER level offers students who are just beginning this sport the ability to learn the basics of the game. During this camp we teach the forehand, backhand, volley, serve, and overhead in an instructional but FUN setting.
The ADVANCED level is an exciting camp that offers the students who are more advanced in their stroke production a class setting that focuses on developing technical skills to improve their on court success of this sport. The students are divided on courts and in groups by their ability level and their age. As the students progress they move to a more advanced tennis level and additional skill sets are added.
The ultimate goal for this camp is for the students to have FUN, develop friendships, and learn more about this sport of tennis. At GRC, we strive to develop the students ability so they are confident to compete in matches and feel that they have learned new skills while at the same time have refined their existing skills.
Please note – the first 3 weeks of this camp will be held at Glenbrook Racquet Club and the remaining weeks will be held at Glenbrook North High School.
SAMPLE HALF DAY CAMP SCHEDULE
- Tennis Instruction 9:00 am – 10:30 am
- Snack Break* 10:30 am – 10:45 am
- Serving Instruction 10:45 am – 11:00 am
- Tennis Games/Match Play 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
SAMPLE FULL DAY CAMP SCHEDULE
(Morning is same as half day schedule)
- Supervised Lunch* 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
- Tennis Instruction 1:00 pm – 2:15 pm
- Snack Break* 2:15 pm – 2:30 pm
- Serving Instruction 2:30 pm – 3:15 pm
- On-Court Tennis Games 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
* campers bring their own snacks & lunches
- One Week Half Day $360.00 / Full Day $660.00
- Daily Half Day $89.00 / Full Day $144.00
- Extended Hours Daily: $10 / Weekly: $35
MATCH PLAY WEDNESDAYS (4-6pm)
• 3 match play passes $75.00 / Daily $30.00